Stir-fried Beef with Oyster Sauce · Pad Namman Hoey
Nothing could be simpler and faster than stirfried beef with oyster sauce, about five minutes of chopping and ten minutes of stirfrying gives a delicious dish.
- 300g beef, stir-fry sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 300g of your favourite vegetables, though include some mushrooms as they are lovely in this dish.
- 1 teaspoon Thai Gold Fish Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Thai Gold Oyster Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Thai Gold Light Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar (optional)
- Heat your pan / wok and oil up to stir-fry temperature (hot)
- Add the garlic and cook till golden.
- Add the beef and stir-fry for three minutes.
- Add everything else and stir-fry for another four minutes.
- Serve with Thai Gold Organic Jasmine Rice.
- Tip: Not hot at all, this dish is not given the chili treatment in Thai cooking.
- Variation: You can try this with seafood or tofu. Add at Step 4 for a little less time in the pan.
- You'll need: Medium-big size pan or wok.