Thai Green Curry with monkfish · Gaeng Khieow Yuan
The most famous of all the Thai curries, ‘Gaeng Khieow Wuan’, is sweet and fragrant.
- 400ml Thai Gold Coconut Milk
- 2-3 teaspoons Thai Gold Green Curry Paste
- 400g Monkfish fillet, cubed
- 2 teaspoons Thai Gold Nam Plaa (Fish Sauce)
- 150ml Vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons Thai Gold Palm Sugar or normal sugar
- 450g Seasonal vegetables
- 3-4 Thai Gold Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 1 Red chilli
- Add the Thai Gold Coconut Milk to a saucepan and heat up to near boiling, stirring frequently.
- Add the green curry paste and the kaffir lime leaves and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Next add the monkfish, and vegetable stock.
- Add 2 tsp of Thai Gold Nam Plaa (Fish Sauce), and 2 tsp of Palm Sugar. Cook at medium heat for 8 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Next add the vegetables and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Hot & Spicy:Add chopped chillies to increase hotness, birds eye are the best.
- Extra Flavour: Garnish with some fresh coriander.
- Serve with Thai Gold Jasmine Rice.