Thai Noodle Salad · Salad
Authentic Thai noodle salad. Very light and easy to do.
- 200g of rice noodles (soak in hot water for about 8 minutes or until its soft)
- 3 bird eye chillies (finely chopped)
- 1 onion cut into slices
- 2 cloves of finely garlic chopped
- 50g finely chopped coriander leaf
- 50g chopped spring onion
- 1 tomato (cut into slices)
- 50ml of chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1-2 tablespoon of lime juice
- To make dressing – put all the ingredients (except noodle) in a medium size bowl, stir until sugar dissolved.
- Before serve, put the noodle into serving dish and toss gently.
- Tip: The Thais add fresh chili with the vegetables to spice up this dish.
- You'll need: Medium-big size bowl.