Stir Fried Noodles · Pad Mi Thai
Pad Mi Thai is delicious for lunch or as a light dinner.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 200g rice noodles
- 200g vegetables (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 3 teaspoons Thai Gold Light Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Thai Gold Fish Sauce
- 3 teaspoons Thai Gold Oyster Sauce
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar (optional)
- 50ml strong chicken stock (use a whole cube in only 50ml water, or the real thing)
- Spring onion for garnish
- Prepare the noodles.
- Heat your pan / wok and oil up to a medium temperature.
- Add in the garlic and egg and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the vegetables and stir-fry for two to three minutes.
- Add the fish sauce, oyster sauce, light soy sauce, sugar and stock.
- Add noodles and stir-fry for a further five to eight minutes until noodles cook
- Garnish with spring onion
- Mild: The Thais add fresh chili with the vegetables to spice up this dish.
- Variation: Use tofu instead of egg for a vegetarian option.
- You'll need: Medium-big size pan or wok.